Pizza Hero Sandwich
"Don't You Worry 'bout a Thing" when you
prepare this recipe.
Makes 4 servings
Prep Time 15 min.
Baking Time: 15 to 20 min.
- 1 shell (16-ounce)
focaccia, sliced in half horizontally
- 2 Tablespoons
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon prepared
- 4 ounces (about 24
slices) deli hard
- 4 green
pepper rings (1/4-inch) (1/4-inch)
- 2 large red
slices, separated into rings
- 6 slices (1-ounce)
Rock & Roll Sandwich Directions:
Heat oven to 350-degrees F.
1) In small bowl, you want to stir together butter,
Italian seasoning and garlic.
2) Spread mixture on 1 cut-side of bread shell. Layer
with salami, green pepper, tomato, onion and cheese.
3) Top with remaining half of bread shell.
4) Wrap sandwich in aluminum foil and place onto
ungreased baking sheet.
5) Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through and
cheese is melted.
6) Cut into 4 wedges and serve warm.
You can assemble
sandwiches as directed above up to 4 hours ahead. Heat oven
to 350-degrees F approximately 20 minutes before serving
time. Place sandwiches onto ungreased baking sheet. Bake for
15 to 20 minutes or until heated through and cheese is
Page 1 of 1