Home Kitchen Gift in a Jar
Delicious Chocolate Drop Cookies In A Jar
Makes 1-quart glass canister or jar
Prep Time: 10 min.
- 3/4 cup all-purpose
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 1/8 teaspoon baking
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup granulated
- 1 cup SPECIAL DARK
Chocolate Chips, Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips or
Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 cup packed light
- 1 cup quick-cooking or
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter Chips , Premier White
Chips, SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips or Semi-Sweet
Gift In A Jar Directions:
1. Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda
and salt in a small bowl.
2. Layer the ingredients in a 1-quart glass
canister or jar in the following order (from bottom to
top): granulated sugar, 1 cup chocolate chips, brown
sugar, flour mixture, oats and peanut butter chips.
3) Tap jar gently on the counter to settle each
layer before adding the next one.
4) You can create a recipe card for preparing
Chocolate Drop Cookies (see recipe). Tie recipe card around
the neck of the jar with ribbon or raffia.
Page 1 of 1