Triple Dip Hot Chocolate
Makes 1 (16 oz) pint
- 1-1/4 cup instant powdered nonfat dry milk
- 1/4 cup instant powdered
chocolate drink mix
- 1/4 cup mint chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoon
instant powdered Swiss chocolate flavored coffee
- 1 pint glass
(16 oz) preserving jar with lid and band
Gifts in a Jar Directions:
1) In a medium bowl, combine nonfat dry milk,
chocolate drink mix, mint chocolate chips, and Swiss
chocolate flavored coffee creamer.
2) Place mixture into a pint jar. Adjust cap.
3) You want to create a recipe card for preparing
Triple Dip Hot Chocolate (see recipe). Tie recipe
card around the neck of the jar with ribbon or raffia.
4) Makes base for 5 servings of Triple Dip Hot
Page 1 of 1