1900 In Major League Baseball
Test your baseball knowledge of
1900 In Major League Baseball. Get up to bat in this
Alan's FUN Baseball
Trivia quiz. "Check Your Answers"
at the end of the quiz.
1) Who was the Hall of Fame ball player born on March
- George Earnshaw
- Lefty Grove
- Lefty Jamerson
- Willie Kamm
2) On July 12, Noodles Hahn pitches a
no-hitter against the Philadelphia Phillies. They beat the
Phillies, 4-0. Who does Hahn play for?
- Chicago Orphans
- Cincinnati Reds
- New York Giants
- St. Louis Cardinals
3) September 7, Kid Nichols of the Boston Beaneaters
records his 300th career win.
4) Who led the National League in hitting with a .341
- Jake Beckley
- Jesse Burkett
- Willie Keeler
- Honus Wagner
5) Herman Long led the National League in
home runs. How many did he hit?
6) Who led the National League in runs batted in
(RBIs) with 110?
- Lave Cross
- Elmer Flick
- Joe Kelley
- Chick Stahl
7) Pitcher Joe McGinnity led the National League in wins with
8) Who was the pitcher that led the National League in
earned run average (ERA) with a 2.37 ERA?
- Ned Garvin
- Sam Leever
- Jack Taylor
- Rube Waddell
9) Pitcher Cy Young led the National League
in strikeouts with 132.
10) Who was the 1900 National League
- Boston Beaneaters
- Brooklyn Superbas
- Philadelphia Phillies
- Pittsburgh Pirates