Butternut Squash and Apple Bake
Makes 8 servings
Prep Time: 20 min.
Cooking Time: 20 to 30 min.
25 to 30 min.
Total Time: 65 min to 80 min.
Veggie Recipe Directions:
1) Peel squash and cut in half lengthwise. Remove seeds and cut in
2) Place in a large pan with 2 - inches of water.
3) Cover and steam for 20 to 30 minutes or until squash is tender.
4) Add 1 Tablespoon butter, salt, pepper, and brown sugar. Mash with
electric mixer. Set aside.
Preheat oven to 350-degrees F. Butter a 9-inch round pied pan.
5) Thinly slices apples and arrange in pan.
6) Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Spread squash over apples.
7) In a small bowl combine topping ingredients: corn flakes, pecans,
butter and brown sugar. Sprinkle over squash.
8) Bake for 25 5o 30 minutes or until apples are tender.
Page 1 of 1