Makes 10 servings
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 30 min.
1) In a large nonstick skillet or saucepan, melt
2) Add rice and fry over medium-hot heat, stirring
frequently, until light brown.
3) Add broth and cover pan.
4) Reduce heat and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes or
until rice is tender and broth has been absorbed.
5) While rice is cooking, fry bacon in medium skillet
6) Remove bacon from skillet and crumble. Set aside.
7) Add onions and celery to the bacon drippings. Cook
8) Drain excess at and discard.
9) Add mushrooms to the skillet and cook, stirring
frequently, until tender.
10) When rice is done, combine rice with bacon,
onion, celery, and mushrooms.
11) Add soy sauce and stir until well mixed.
12) Taste and add additional soy sauce if desired.
Page 1 of 1