with Lemon Mustard Dressing
Makes 6 servings
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 10 min.
Chilling Time: 1 to
1) Wash and snap the ends of the asparagus.
2) In a large saucepan, cook asparagus in salted boiling water for 2
to 3 minutes or just until tender. (Don’t overcook)
3) Chill under cold running water.
4) Drain well and, with a paper towel, pat dry.
5) In a small bowl, blend yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice,
lemon zest, and honey.
6) Arrange asparagus in shallow serving bowl and spoon dressing on top
and mix gently.
7) Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve cold.
To drain yogurt, place yogurt in a
very fine strainer or a coffee filter. Let liquid drain off for
several hours in the refrigerator. Discard liquid and use the
thickened yogurt in the recipe.
Page 1 of 1