Garden Carrot Medley
Makes 6 (1/2-cup)
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 16 min.
- 2 - cups baby carrots, halved
- 1/3 - cup water
- 3 - Tablespoons Fresh Buttery Taste�
- 1/4 - cup chopped green and/or red
- 1 - medium (1 cup) yellow summer
squash, cut in half lengthwise, cut crosswise into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 - medium (1 cup) zucchini, cut in
half lengthwise, cut crosswise into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/4 - teaspoon salt
- 1 - Tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- Combine carrots and water in 2-quart
- Cover and cook over medium heat for 8
to 10 minutes or until carrots are crisply tender. Drain.
- Add Fresh Buttery Taste� Spread to
carrots in pan.
- Add green pepper, squash, zucchini and
- Cover and continue cooking for 6 to 8
minutes, stirring occasionally, until squash is crisply tender. Stir