Savory Broccoli Corn Casserole
Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking time: 40 min.
- 1/2 - cup butter
- 2 - cups crumbly herb seasoned
- 1/4 - teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 - package (16-ounce) frozen chopped
broccoli, thawed, drained
- 1 - can (15-ounce) cream-style corn
- 2 - eggs, beaten
- 2 - Tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/2 - teaspoon salt
- 1/8 - teaspoon pepper
Heat oven to 375�F.
- Melt butter in 3-quart saucepan until
sizzling. You want to add stuffing and poultry seasoning and toss to
coat. (Reserve 1/2 cup buttered stuffing mix for topping.)
- Add broccoli, corn, eggs, onion, salt
and pepper to stuffing in saucepan and mix well.
- Spoon mixture into ungreased 2-quart
casserole; sprinkle with reserved stuffing mix.
- Bake uncovered for 40 to 45 minutes or
until knife inserted 1-inch from edge of casserole comes out clean.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.