Asparagus with Mango Dressing
Makes 6 servings
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 5 min.
- 1/2 - cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 - Tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1/2 - teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 - Tablespoons mango chutney (cut any
- 2 - Tablespoons Golden Raisins
- 1/2 - teaspoon Onion, minced
- 2 - pounds fresh Asparagus, trimmed
- Mango wedges, if desired
- In a small bowl, you want to stir
together yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, chutney, raisins and
onions until well blended.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to
- Steam or cook asparagus in boiling
water for 4 to 5 minutes or until tender crisp.
- Drain asparagus and arrange on serving
- Stir dressing and spoon over
- Garnish with mango wedges, if desired.