Lemon Broccoli Amandine
6 (1/2-cup) servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: 13 min.
1) Place broccoli and water in 2-quart
saucepan. Bring to a full boil.
2) Cover and cook over medium heat for 8
to 10 minutes or until broccoli is crisply tender. Drain.
3) Meanwhile, melt butter in l-quart saucepan.
Stir in almonds, salt, and lemon juice.
4) Cook over medium heat, stirring
occasionally, for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through.
5) To serve, you want to spoon butter
sauce over warm broccoli spears.