Crunchy Apple Slaw
Makes 16 (1/2 cup each) servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
Chilling Time: 3 hrs.
- 1 - cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1 - Tablespoon curry powder
- 1/4 of a medium head of green
- 1/4 of a medium head of Napa
- 1 - medium zucchini, shredded
- 1 - large carrot, shredded
- 2 - celery stalks, chopped
- 2 - green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 - Granny Smith apples, thinly
- 1 - cup Cocktail Peanuts, coarsely
- In a large bowl, you want to mix
dressing and curry powder until well blended.
- Add cabbages, zucchini, carrot,
celery, onion, and apples, Now, toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or
- Stir in peanuts just before serving.