Mom's Kitchen Sweet & Sassy
Makes 8 servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
- 1 - medium head Napa or Chinese
cabbage, shredded (about 5 cups)
- 1 - package (16 ounces) broccoli
- Dressing Ingredients
- 1/2 - cup sugar
- 1/3 - cup white wine vinegar
- 1/3 - cup olive oil
- 2 - teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 - teaspoon Coarse Ground Black
- 1/2 - teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/4 - teaspoon Ground Red Pepper
- 1/4 - teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, mix cabbage and
broccoli slaw mix in large bowl. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add sugar,
vinegar, olive oil, vanilla extract, black pepper, ginger, red
pepper, and salt.
- Mix until well blended.
- Pour over cabbage mixture and toss
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Toss before serving.
In a large storage bag, put in the slaw,
and seal. Place the slaw into the ice chest.
When you get to your site, just unseal and put into a individual
paper or plastic bowls.