Texas Jack's Coleslaw
Makes 16 servings (1/2 cup
Prep Time: 15 min.
Start to Finish: 2 hrs.
- 1 bag (16 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cans
(11 ounces each) Mexi-corn whole kernel corn with red and green peppers,
Jalapeno chili, seeded and
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 Tablespoons lime or lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In very large (4-quart) bowl, toss
coleslaw mix, cilantro, corn, and Jalape�o.
- Place oil, lime juice, cumin and
salt in tightly covered container
- Shake well.
- Pour over coleslaw mixture and
- Cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours
to blend flavors.
In a large storage bag, put in the slaw,
and seal. Place the slaw into the ice chest.
When you get to your site, just unseal and put into a individual
paper or plastic bowls.
Page 1 of 1