Yogurt Crunch Coleslaw
Makes 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 min.
- 1/4 - cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 - Tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 2 - teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1/4 - teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 - teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 - cups packaged coleslaw mix
- 1/2 - red bell pepper, cut into 1/8-inch
- In a small bowl, add combine
yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, pepper sauce and salt. Mix.
- Add coleslaw mix and bell pepper.
- Toss to
- Season with black pepper, as desired.
- Refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.
In a large storage bag, put in the slaw,
and seal. Place the slaw into the ice chest.
When you get to your site, just unseal and put into a individual
paper or plastic bowls.