California Spud Lunch
Prep Time: 5 min.
Baking Time: 45 to 55 min.
- 2 large baking potatoes, such
as russets (about 8 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic and pepper seasoning
- Dash of butter-flavor
- 3/4 cup frozen broccoli, cooked and drained
- 1 Tablespoon chopped red bell
Preheat oven to 400-degrees F. Prick potatoes with fork.
1) Place in pie plate, 9x1 1/4-inches or 10x1 1/2 inches.
2) Bake for 45 to 55 minutes.
3) Slit tops of potatoes and squeeze open.
4) Mix sour cream, seasoning blend and butter-flavored sprinkles.
5) Spoon onto potatoes; top with broccoli and red peppers.
Page 1 of 1