Baked Stuffed Potatoes
Makes 12 servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 1 hr. 20 min.
Preheat oven to 425-degrees F.
1) Wash potatoes and pierce each one with a
2) Bake for 1 hour or until fully cooked. Test
inside tenderness by poking with a fork. The inside should be tender
and the outside crisp.
3) Remove from the oven and immediately cut each
potato in half lengthwise, being careful of the hot steam. (Use hot
pads or oven gloves.)
4) Scoop out insides with a large spoon, keeping
the shells intact.
5) Place potato flesh in a large bowl.
6) Add milk and beat well with an electric
7) Add extra milk, if needed, to make potatoes
light and fluffy.
8) Add 1 cup of the cheese, onions, white
pepper, and salt. Mix thoroughly.
9) Fill 12 of the scooped-out shells with mashed
potato mixture. Discard shells that do not get filled.
10) Sprinkle top of the stuffed potatoes with
remaining cheese and bacon.
11) Right now, the potatoes can be covered and
refrigerate or freeze until ready to use.
12) When ready to serve, place potatoes in oven
at 350-degrees F. until heated through, about 15 to 20 minutes.
This recipe is freezer friendly.
Thaw out before warming up. They will taste like you just made them.
Page 1 of 1