Michael's Cajun Grilled Potatoes
Prep Time: 20 min
Grilling Time: 50 min
Oven Time: 70 min
- 5 - large baking potatoes, peeled, sliced
- 2 - large Vidalia onions, sliced*
- 1 - Tablespoon Cajun seasoning**
- 1 - teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 - cup butter, cut into small pieces
Preheat gas grill on medium or charcoal grill
until coals are ash white.
- Mound potatoes and onions evenly on 36x18-inch
piece heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Sprinkle with seasoning and red pepper. Dot
- Bring edges of foil up to center and tightly
seal top and sides of each packet.
- Place foil packet on grill. Cover; grill,
turning once, until potatoes are tender (50 to 60 minutes).
Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Prepare potatoes and onions in packet as
- Place packet onto ungreased jelly-roll pan or
- Bake for 60 to 70 minutes or until potatoes are
*Substitute any variety of sweet onions such as
Walla Walla, Oso or Rio Sweet.
**Substitute seasoned salt.
Page 1 of 1