Zesty Roasted Potatoes
Prep Time: 15 min
Baking Time: 45 min
- 1 1/2 - pounds (4 1/2 cups) small red potatoes,
- 3 - Tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 - teaspoons Sour Cream & Onion Seasoning,
- Fresh or dried parsley, if desired
Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a 9-inch square baking dish, combine
potatoes, melted butter and 1 teaspoon seasoning. Toss to coat.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, stirring every 15
minutes, until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1 teaspoon seasoning.
- Garnish with parsley, if desired.
- Serve warm.
Page 1 of 1