Baked Potatoes with Red Pepper & Cheddar
Prep Time: 10 min
Baking Time: 60 min
- 4 - Potatoes
- 1 - cup Sliced red bell peppers
- 1/2 - cup Sliced red onion
- 1 - teaspoon Olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/2 - cup Plain lowfat yogurt
- 1 1/3 - cups Grated cheddar cheese
- 4 - teaspoons Sliced green onions
Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Scrub potatoes; dry and pierce with fork. Bake
for 45 to 60 minutes, or until tender.
- In a large skillet, sauté peppers and onions
in olive oil over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes, or until soft.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- To serve: Blossom each potato with a fork.
- Top each with 2 Tablespoons yogurt and 1/3 cup
cheese. Broil until cheese is melted.
- Top each with 1/4 cup red pepper mixture, and
garnish with 1 teaspoon green onion.
Page 1 of 1