Makes 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 min
Baking Time: 60 min
- 4 - Potatoes (5.5 ounces each)
- sour cream
- grated cheddar or Swiss cheese
Conventional Oven Method
Pre-heat oven to 450°F. Wash and dry potatoes.
- With a fork or sharp knife, pierce each potato 2 or 3 times.
- Place on cookie sheet or baking pan.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until tender when pierced with a fork.
- Wash and dry potatoes. With a fork or sharp knife, pierce each
potato 2 or 3 times.
- Place potatoes in a circle on a paper towel, leaving a 1-inch
space between each potato.
- Cook on HIGH for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender when pierced
with a fork, turning once during cooking and removing any that are
done after 15 minutes.
- Let potatoes stand for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
- Top with sour cream, butter and/or cheese.
Page 1 of 1