Cajun Potato Wedges
Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking time: 25 min.
- Potatoes Ingredients
- 1/4 - cup Butter
- 1 - Tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 2 - package (16-ounce) frozen potato
- Sauce Ingredients
- 1-1/2 - cups Sour Cream
- 4 - ounces (1 cup) Cheddar Cheese,
- 1/4 - cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 - cup milk
- 1/4 - teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 to 6 - drops hot pepper sauce
- Cheddar Cheese, shredded, if desired
Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a 1-quart saucepan, you want to
combine butter and Cajun seasoning. Heat until sizzling.
- Place potatoes on two greased aluminum
foil-lined baking sheets with sides.
- Drizzle evenly with butter mixture and
toss to coat.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until
potatoes are golden brown and crisp.
- Meanwhile, you want to combine sour
cream, cheddar cheese, green onions, milk, garlic salt, and hot pepper
sauce in a medium bowl
- You want to mix until well blended.
- Spoon into serving bowl and garnish with
additional shredded cheese, if desired.
- Serve potatoes with sauce.