Grilled New Potato Packet
4 servings, 3/4 cup each
Prep Time: 5 min.
Grilling Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 - pound each: red and white baby new
- 2 - Tablespoon water
- 2 - teaspoon oil
- 3 - Tablespoon Sun-Dried Tomato
- 2 - Tablespoon Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 - Tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Place potatoes in center of 18-inch-long
piece of heavy-duty foil. (Or, use a double layer of regular foil.)
- Drizzle with water and oil.
- Bring up foil sides and double fold top
and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- You want to grill for 18 to 20 min. or
until potatoes are tender.
- Cut slits in foil to release steam and
- Drizzle potatoes with dressing and
sprinkle with cheese and parsley.