Makes 8 servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: 10 min.
Side Dish Recipe Directions:
1) In a small bowl, combine flour, salt, garlic
powder, and dry mustard. Set aside.
2) In a heavy medium saucepan, combine water and
1/2-cup butter. Bring to a boil.
3) Add flour mixture all at one time, stirring
until mixture forms a ball that does not separate.
4) Remove from heat. Add eggs, one at a time,
beating well after each addition.
5) Drop teaspoons of the mixture into a medium
saucepan of boiling water.
6) Cook for 5 minutes, keeping water boiling
7) Remove balls with slotted spoon and drain well
on a rack.
Preheat oven broiler.
8) Place gnocchi in a shallow 1 1/2-quart baking
9) Top with 2 Tablespoons melted butter and
sprinkle with cheese.
10) Place under broiler and heat until heated
11) Watch carefully to prevent burning.