Skillet 'Baked' Beans
Prep Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 15 min
- 4 - slices Bacon
- 1 - medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 - medium onion, chopped
- 1 - can (16 oz.) pork and beans
- 1 - can (15-1/2 oz.) great Northern beans
- 1/2 - cup Barbecue Sauce (your choice)
- 1/4 - cup firmly packed brown
- In a large skillet on medium heat, cook bacon
until crisp, turning frequently.
- Drain bacon, reserving drippings in skillet.
- In a skillet, add green pepper and onion to
drippings in skillet.
- Cook 3 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring
occasionally. Reduce heat to low.
- Stir in pork and beans, Northern beans,
barbecue sauce and sugar.
- Simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle with crumbled bacon.
Page 1 of 1