Prep Time: 20 min
Baking Time: 1 hr
- 6 - slices bacon
- 1 - medium onion, chopped
- 1 - can (16 oz.) baked beans
- 1 - can (15-1/2 oz.) golden butter beans, drained
- 1 - can (15 oz.) kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 3/4 - cup barbecue sauce (your choice)
- 1/2 - teaspoon dry mustard
Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook bacon in skillet on medium heat until crisp. Drain and
reserve 2 Tablespoons of the drippings in skillet.
- Crumble bacon and set aside.
- Add onion to reserved drippings and cook and stir on medium-high
heat until lightly browned.
- In a 1-1/2-qt. casserole dish, mix bacon, onion, beans, barbecue
sauce, and dry mustard. Cover.
- Place dish in oven and bake for 1 hour or until heated through.
Page 1 of 1