Cooking, Picnic, Tailgate, & Backyard Recipes
Bandito Baked Beans
Prep time: 5 min.
Cooking time: 15 min.
- 1 - Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 - cup chopped onion
- 1 - cup Picante Sauce
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 - Tablespoon spicy-brown mustard
- 1 - can (about 15 ounces) pork and beans
- 1 - can (about 15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- Heat the oil in a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook until it's tender.
- Stir the picante sauce, molasses, mustard, pork and beans and
black beans in the saucepan and heat to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
Page 1 of 1