Mr. Friendly's Black Bean and Corn Sauté
Makes 6 (1/2-cup) servings
Prep Time: 7 min.
Cooking Time: 5 min.
- 1 - Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 - cup chopped red or green bell pepper
- 1 - can (16 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 - green onions, sliced (optional)
- 1 - teaspoon Cilantro Leaves or Dill Weed
- 1/8 - teaspoon Ground Red Pepper
- 1 - can (15-ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat.
Add bell pepper; cook and stir 1 minute. Add corn, green onions, cilantro and red pepper.
Cook and stir 1 minute. Add black beans and cook until heated through.