1993 In TV Trivia
Choose an answer from the three choices
and True or False offered after each question and then "Check Your Answers"
at the end of the quiz.
On January 1, 1993, what western premieres on CBS?
The Tall Gun
- Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman
2. On April 21, Walker, Texas Ranger premieres on CBS. Who is
- Chuck Connors
- Chuck Norris
- Christopher Canaan
3. What is the cartoon series that began on March 8 on MTV?
- Beavis and Butt-head
- The Daily Show
- Ricki Lake
4. The X-Files is a Peabody, Golden Globe and Emmy
Award-winning American science fiction television series created by
Chris Carter, which first aired on September 10, 1993, and ended on May
19, 2002. Who was NOT one of the stars?
- David Duchovny
- Gillian Anderson
- Chris Carter
5. Cheers is an American situation comedy television series
that ran eleven seasons from 1982 to 1993.
6. Boy Meets World was an American television sitcom that
chronicles the events and everyday life lessons of Cory Matthews, who
grows up from a young boy to a married man. The show aired for seven
seasons from 1993 to 2000 on ABC, part of the network's TGIF lineup. Who
plays Cory�s love interest Topanga?
- Betsy Randle
- Trina McGee-Davis
- Danielle Fishel
7. The Nanny is an American situation comedy that first
aired from November 3, 1993, to June 23, 1999, and starred actress Fran
Drescher as Fran Fine, a charming and bubbly Jewish Queens native who
casually becomes the nanny of three children from the New York upper
class. Who played the wealthy and widowed Englishman, Broadway producer
- Archie Griffin
- Charles Shaughnessy
- Daniel Davis
8. Knots Landing is a primetime television soap opera that
aired for 14 seasons, from December 27, 1979 to May 13, 1993 on CBS. Set
in a fictitious coastal suburb of Los Angeles in California, the show
initially centered around the lives of four married couples residing in
a cul-de-sac. What was name of the cul-de-sac?
- Knots Landing
- Phillips Circle
- Seaview Circle
9. On December 6, Gypsy � a $12 million production of the
classic stage musical airs on CBS. Who is the star?
- Bette Midler
- Kim Carnes
- Judy Collins
10. Perfect Strangers is an American sitcom that ran for eight
seasons from 1986 through 1993 on ABC. It chronicles the rocky
coexistence of Larry Appleton (Mark Linn-Baker) and his distant cousin
Balki Bartokomous. Who plays Balki?
- Bronson Pinchot
- Charles Bronson
- Robert L. Boyett