Welcome to the ultimate film and TV western History and discover this primary reference resource.
Google

Web Alan's Trivia

Home >> FUN Trivia Q&A >> TV Shows >> Year In TV

1965 In TV Trivia

Choose an answer from the three choices and True or False offered after each question and then "Check Your Answers" at the end of the quiz.

Alan's TV Shows FUN Trivia Q&A.  Trivia powered by ABE1. On April 21, the Beach Boys appear on Shindig! performing their most recent hit, "Do You Wanna Dance?". What song do they perform?

• Barbara Ann
  • Do You Wanna Dance?
  • California Girls

2. On April 28, My Name Is Barbra, Barbra Streisand's first TV special, airs on CBS.

• True or False?

3. On September 12, what group appears on The Ed Sullivan Show, performing songs from their new album Help!.

• Rolling Stones
  • Beatles
  • The Who

4. On September 14, My Mother the Car premieres on NBC. How many seasons did the show run?

5. September 15, CBS debuts Lost in Space and Green Acres. Meanwhile, on ABC, The Big Valley premieres, and NBC launches I Spy (1965-1968).  Which show has the longest run?

• Lost in Space
  • The Big Valley
  • Green Acres

6. September 16, what variety show premieres on NBC?

• The Dean Martin Show
  • Bozo the Clown
  • The Dick Van Dyke Show

7. On September 17, what TV series did NOT premier on CBS?

• The Wild Wild West
  • Hogan's Heroes
  • Come Dancing

8. It is September 18. I Dream of Jeannie premieres on NBC. What is the other TV series that premieres?. (Both shows run from 1965 to 1970.)

• Get Smart
  • The Mike Douglas Show
  • The Addams Family

9. What actress was born on May 31, 1965?

• Alice Roads
  • Brooke Shields
  • Alice McCafe

10. What actor was born on November 30?

• Ben Stiller
  • George Clooney
  • Matt Damon

Check Your Answers 

1. Do You Wanna Dance?
  2. True
  3. Beatles
  4. 1