2001 In TV Trivia
Choose an answer from the three choices
and True or False offered after each question and then "Check Your Answers"
at the end of the quiz.
1. On June 18, 2001, Luke and Laura Spencer, widely regarded as the
soap opera pairing that helped coin the term "supercouple",
signed divorce papers on General Hospital, dissolving their
fictional two-decade union.
2. Lizzie McGuire premieres on Disney Channel on January 12.
Who plays Lizzie McGuire?
- Hilary Duff
- Lindsey Lahan
- Britney Spears
3. CBS airs on April 30, 2001, On Golden Pond. It is an
adaptation of the play. Who is NOT one of the stars?
- Julie Andrews
- Christopher Plummer
- Rex Harrison
4. On September 8, 2001, Fox airs the final episode of the game show
Murder in Small Town X, in which New York City firefighter Angel
L. Juarbe, Jr. won. Juarbe was killed on Sept. 11 during the collapse of
the World Trade Center.
5. What was the talk show that premieres on ESPN on October 22,
Countdown with Keith Obermann
6. Walker, Texas Ranger ended on May 19, 2001 after eight
seasons on CBS. Who was the show�s star?
- Chuck Norris
- Jeri Taylor
- Gene Roddenberry.
7. In 2001, what science fiction TV series went from The WB to UPN?
- Tenacious D
- The Facts of Life Reunion
8. What reality television game show premieres on CBS September 5,
9. This children's program began in 1968 and ends August 31, 2001.
What is the program?
- My Favorite Martian
- Mister Rogers' Neighborhood
- PBS Funhouse
10. On June 21, 2001, Carroll O'Connor at 76 dies. What role is he
best known for?
- Archie Bunker on All in the Family
- Police Chief Bill Gillespie on In the Heat of the Night
- Gus Stemple on Mad About You