Returning from a fishing trip, Roy, John, and Chet
help the victims of a car accident. On duty, after rescuing some joyriders whose car went over a cliff, John is bitten by a rattlesnake.
What do you know about
Try this Alan's FUN TV Trivia quiz.
"Check Your Answers" at the end of the quiz.
1) Georg Fenady directs this episode of
2) When does this episode first air on NBC-TV?
- August 27, 1973
- September 27, 1973
- October 27, 1973
- March 27, 1974
3) Who writes the script using the name Carroll
- Jim Page
- W.O. Wagner
- Jimmy Ringo
- Robert Cummings
4) Jack Paar is Varner Boy (uncredited).
5) Tom Selleck plays Captain - Engine 85.
6) Who plays Hector?
- Richard X. Slattery
- John James
- Mark Reynolds
- Henry Morgan
7) Reta Shaw is Nurse Sharon Walter.
8) Who plays Jake?
- Randolph Mantooth
- Mickey Nolan
- Robert Henry
- Johnnie Collins III
9) Laurie Bartram plays Karen. In the credits,
what name did she use for this episode?
- Laurie Brighton
- Laurie Ketchum-Stewart
- Codie Richards
- Norma Jean Bartram
10) As Engine 51 is driving to Rampart with the
injured Johnny Gage on the back, Captain Hank Stanley can be seen
holding the microphone backwards as he is relaying information to