Choose an answer from the three choices
and True or False offered after each question and then "Check Your Answers"
at the end of the quiz.
Seinfeld is a situation comedy that originally aired on NBC from July 5,
1989 to May 14, 1998, lasting nine seasons. Who did NOT
create the show?
- Larry David
- Jerry Seinfeld
- Fred Barron
2. Jerry Seinfeld played himself. Jerry is the show's central
character, a stand-up comedian who is often seen as "the voice of
reason" amid all the insanity generated by the people in his world.
He was a fan of what super hero?
3. George Costanza is Jerry's best friend since school. Who plays
- Jason Alexander
- Robin Roberts
- Chris Short
4. Elaine Benes is played by Julia Louis-Dreyfus. One of Elaine's
trademark maneuvers is her forceful shove when she receives good or
shocking news while using her catch phrase "Get out!"
5. Cosmo Kramer is played by Michael Richards. Cosmo appeared on Live
with Regis and Kathie Lee to promote his book. What was the book about?
- How to be a comedian
- The Brooklyn Bridge
- Coffee table book about coffee tables
6. John Randolph originally portrayed Frank Costanza. Who replaced
- Jerry Stiller
- Mike Douglas
- Merv Griffin
7. Who played J. Peterman one of Elaine's eccentric bosses?
- John O'Hurley
- Dewey Martin
- Calvin Kline
8. Who is the voice of George Steinbrenner?
- Larry David
- George Steinbrenner
- Travis Lee
9. The show premiered as The Seinfeld Chronicles on July 5,
1989. The pilot was not very well received. After it aired, a pickup by
the NBC network did not seem likely and the show was actually offered to
Fox, which declined to pick it up.
10. The last show aired on the same day that Frank Sinatra died, and
its airing may have been somewhat overshadowed by this event, but
nonetheless it enjoyed a huge audience, estimated at 76 million viewers
making it the third most watched finale in television history, behind M*A*S*H
and Cheers. What was the percent of all viewers that night?