Choose an answer from the three choices
and True or False offered after each question and then "Check Your Answers"
at the end of the quiz.
Night Court is an TV situation comedy that aired on NBC from January
1984 until May 1992. The setting for the show was the night shift of a
court in Manhattan, presided over by the young, unorthodox Judge Harold
T. "Harry" Stone. Who played Judge Stone?
- Robert Morris
- James Reynolds
- Harry Anderson
2. Judge Harry loved movies and fashions from the 1940s, and idolized
a crooner. Who was the crooner?
- Mel Torme
- Frank Sinatra
- Mick Jagger
3. Gail Strickland played public defender Sheila Gardner (in the
pilot episode only). In the first year, who played public defender Liz
- Paula Kelly
- Karen Austin
- Debbie Mansfield
4. Markie Post was Christine Sullivan (from the third season until
the show's end), who, though attractive and voluptuous, was honest to a
fault and somewhat naive. The primary romantic interest for Harry Stone
throughout the series' run.
5. When Selma Diamond, the first female bailiff, died after two
seasons, Marsha Warfield played a replacement character, only to die one
6. Beginning in season two, who played court clerk Macintosh
- John Astin
- William Utay
- Charles Robinson
7. Who was Reinhold Fielding Elmore, who used the name Daniel R.
- Maynard G. Ferguson
- John Larroquette
- Harper Bailey
8. Richard Moll played as "Bull" Shannon, a (seemingly)
dim-witted hulk of a figure who was actually gentle and often childlike.
He was known for his catchphrase, "Ohh-kay".
9. Art Fensterman (throughout the entire run), was a bumbling
"fix-it man" attached to the courthouse. Who played Art?
- Mike Finneran
- Art Linkman
- Elvis Kelly
10. Michael J Fox appeared in the first season as a runaway, Eddie