Choose an answer from the three choices
and True or False offered after each question and then "Check Your Answers"
at the end of the quiz.
Hogan's Heroes is a satirical American television situation comedy that
ran from September 17, 1965, to July 4, 1971, on the CBS network.
Starring Bob Crane as Colonel Robert E. Hogan, the show was set in a
German prisoner of war (POW) camp during the Second World War. How many
episodes were made?
2. What was the name of the POW camp?
- Oflag XIII
- Stalag 13
- POW Camp 113
3. American Army Air Forces Colonel Robert E. Hogan, senior ranking
POW officer, is the leader of the group. Who played Hogan?
- Robert Scott
- Bob Crane
- Greg Kinnear
4. Werner Klemperer plays an old-line Luftwaffe officer of
aristocratic (Junker) Prussian descent, as well as a social climber. He
has a pretentious coat of arms with the letter "K" in his
living quarters. Klink is never mentioned as a member of the Nazi Party
and is portrayed as a bumbling self-serving bureaucrat rather than an
evil person. His vanity makes him an easy target for Hogan's flattery.
What was the character�s name?
- Colonel Wilhelm Klink
- General der Infanterie Albert Burkhalter
- Captain Fritz Gruber
5. American Staff Sergeant James "Kinch" Kinchloe is
primarily responsible for radio, telegraph, and other forms of
electronic communications. A talented mimic, Kinchloe easily imitates
German officers speaking over the radio or telephone. Who played �Kinch�?
- Larry Hovis
- Robert Clary
- Ivan Dixon
6. What character kept repeating "I hear nothing, I see
nothing, I know nothing!" (or, more commonly as the series went on,
simply "I see nothing, nothing!") in order to avoid becoming
involved in any way?
- Sergeant Schultz
- Corporal Langenscheidt
- Sergeant Hochstetter
7. Royal Air Force Corporal Peter Newkirk was played by British
actor Richard Dawson. He was the original host of what game show?
- Family Feud
- Deal or No Deal
- Dating Game
8. American Technical Sergeant Andrew J. Carter is in charge of
ordnance and bomb-making. He is played by Larry Hovis. In what TV series
did he play, Pvt. Larry Gotschalk?
- Gomer Pyle, USMC
- No Time for Sergeants
9. Who played French Army Corporal Louis LeBeau?
- Robert Clary
- Sigrid Valdis
- Leon Askin
10. There are similarities between
Hogan's Heroes and the
1953 feature film Stalag 17, a World War II prisoner of war film
released by Paramount Pictures. The producers of the film sued Bing
Crosby productions for infringement; the suit was unsuccessful.