Pinks (Speed Channel)
Choose an answer from the three choices
and True or False offered after each question and then "Check Your Answers"
at the end of the quiz.
1. Pinks is a series of television
programs on Speed Channel based on drag racing. When did the TV series
2. Who created and hosts Pinks?
- Rich Christensen
- Big Daddy Don Garlets
- Bob Molner
3. Two competitors compete in a best
three out of five Drag race (although some Series 1 races were best four
of seven, including a shifter kart race).
4. During the race who owns the cars?
- Car owners
- Production company
- One of the crowd
5. Before each race, what happens with the
- Negotiations of each race rules
- Where they'd eat that night
- Who owns the cars
6. Prior to each race, the cars are
allowed to perform a ___________. (Fill in the blank.)
- Engine change
- Gas the cars
7. The race starts with a
street-race-style arm-drop start rather than the "Christmas Tree"
electronic starting system used in modern drag racing.
8. The winner of the race wins what?
- Wins his title back
- Wins both titles
- Wins $20,000
9. Who is NOT a staff
member of Pinks?
- Charles Hendrickson
- Nathan Pritchett
- Bob Molner
10. In the June 29-30, 2007 taping at
Milan (MI) Dragway, 33,000 spectators attended the taping with 350 cars
attempting to compete for the 16 slots. What is the spin-off series?
- Pinks: All Out
Pinks: The Revenge
- Street Rod Heaven