House (TV series)
Choose an answer from the three choices
and True or False offered after each question and then "Check Your Answers"
at the end of the quiz.
House is an American medical drama television series created by
David Shore. When did it debut on the FOX Network?
- November 16, 2002
- November 16, 2003
- November 16, 2004
2. Dr. Gregory House is an American
doctor and also a maverick medical genius. He is played by British actor
Hugh Laurie. Where was Hugh Laurie born?
- Manchester, England
- Bristol, England
- Oxford, England
3. What is the name of the hospital?
- Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital in
- Penn - Hershey Medical Research Hospital
- Hopkins Research Hospital in Maryland
4. Dr. House heads what hospital
- Department of Oncology
- Department of Diagnostic Medicine
- Department of Endocrinology
5. What occupation was Hugh Laurie's
father, William George Ranald Mundell Laurie, in?
- University History Professor
6. Lisa Edelstein plays the Chief
Administrator. What is the character's name?
- Dr. Lisa Cuddy
- Dr, Allison Cameron
- Dr, Remy Hadley
7. Dr. James Wilson is House's best and
only friend. Who plays Dr. Wilson?
- Robert Sean Leonard
- Currie Graham
- David Morse
8. Dr. Allison Cameron played by Jennifer
Morrison. She resigns in Season 3 and does not return for season 4.
9. Dr. Robert Chase is fired by House at
the end of season 3. For season 3, he returns as a member of the
hospital�s surgical staff. Who plays Dr. Chase?
- Jesse Spencer
- Harry Spencer
- Kal Penn
10. Omar Epps plays one of House's
doctors, who took the position as Head of Diagnostic Medicine at New
York Mercy Hospital. He's fired because he tried one of House's
techniques to save a life. The hospital fires and has him blacked
balled. However, Dr. Cuddy does hire him back. Who is the character?
- Dr. Eric Foreman
- Dr. Rance Howard
- Dr. Jerry Spence