Pardon the Interruption
Choose an answer from the three choices
and True or False offered after each question and then "Check Your Answers"
at the end of the quiz.
Pardon the Interruption (abbreviated PTI) is a sports television show
that airs weekdays on various ESPN TV channels, TSN, NASN, XM, and
Sirius satellite radio services, and as a downloadable podcast. The
hosts discuss, and frequently argue over, the top stories of the day in
"sports... and other stuff" Who is NOT a show�s
- Tony Kornheiser
- Michael Wilbon
- Budd Grant
2. When did the show debut?
- September 11, 2001
- October 22, 2001
- November 11, 2001
3. CBS had a series Listen Up based
on Tony Kornheiser. Jason Alexander played Tony Kleinman. Who played
- Malcolm-Jamal Warner
- Bill Cosby, Jr.
- David Aldridge
4. Where was Tony Kornheiser born?
- Lynbrook, New York, on Long Island
- Binghamton, New York
- Trumansburg, New York
5. Where was Michael Wilbon from?
- south side of Chicago, Illinois
- Scottsdale, Arizona
- Springfield, Illinois
6. Wilbon has written two books with a
star athlete. Who is the athlete?
- Michael Jordon
- Steve Nash
- Charles Barkley
7. There are only five guest hosts that
are currently regularly used. Who is NOT a guest host.
- Dan Le Batard
- Bob Ryan
- Sam Kekovich
8. On Monday nights during football
season, what are Tony Kornheiser�s duties on ESPN?
- Monday Night Football
- Sports Center
- Hosting an ESPN radio show
9. Kornheiser does most episodes of PTI
in-studio due to his self-admitted fear of flying.
10. The show usually ends with errors and
corrects. Who corrects Tony or Michael on any factual errors?
- Dan Patrick
- Tony Reali
- Jay Mariotti