The Range Rider
What do you know about The Range Rider? Take this quick
TV Westerns Trivia. "Check Your Answers"
at the end of the quiz.
The series lasted from 1952 to 1954. Who cowboy star's production
company produced the series?
- Tex Ritter
- Roy Rogers
- Gene Autry
2. According to one source, Jock was known, however, during his career
in the early 1950s, what was the name he used for The Range Rider
- Jack Mahoney
- Jacques O'Mahoney
- Jock O'Mahoney
3. In 1940, Dick Jones supplied the title character's voice for a
Disney's animated classic. What is the name of this classic?
4. Denver Pyle was in the cast of the first episode in 1951,
5. The Range Rider and his young sidekick get involved in a town
election when the crooked mayor tries to kidnap the beautiful daughter of
his opponent. The mayor arranges for the Range Rider to be framed for
murder and plans to have him killed when he tries to break out of jail.
Who played the daughter in this 1952 episode, "The Blind Trail"?
- Lois Hall
- Abbey Mann
- Mildred Longmore
6. What was the name of the Range Rider's horse?
- Man of War
7. The Range Rider and West never, ever just mounted their horses like
other cowboys but normally at a run and jump.
8. Stanley Andrews plays in 17 episodes of
The Range Rider. What
TV series was he the host?
- 26 Men
- Death Valley Days
- Gene Autry Show
9. The Range Rider changes places with his outlaw twin brother to
capture the Red Dawson Gang. What was the episode's title?
- Shotgun Stage
- Jimmy the Kid
- Trail of the Lawless
10. The Range Rider and sidekick Dick West are hired by a cattle buying
company to capture the notorious Kid Laredo, a murderous robber. The Range
Rider has no trouble capturing the crook, but he believes that the outlaw
is only fronting for a band of criminals and sets about capturing the
whole gang. What was the episode's title?
- Two-Fisted Justice
- Outlaw Pistols
- The Chase