Charmed is an
American television series that originally aired from October 7, 1998,
until May 21, 2006, on The WB Television Network.
What do you know about Charmed?
this Alan's FUN TV Trivia quiz.
"Check Your Answers" at the
end of the quiz.
The series was created in 1998 and was produced by Aaron Spelling and
his Spelling Television company.
Who created the show?
- Brad Kern
- Constance M. Burge
- Aaron Spelling
- E. Duke Vincent
2) The opening theme, "How Soon is Now"
is a cover by Love Spit Love of a song by '80s British band The Smiths.
It originally appeared in The Craft (1996), also about witches.
3) According to IMDB, who got the most Charmed Fan
- Finola Hughes
- Alison Krause
- Chris Perry
- Ben Frank
4) In the episode, "All Hell Breaks
Loose", who plays the demon assassin Shax and The boss demon known
as the Source of All Evil.
- Michael Bailey Smith
- Matt Malloy
- Marianna Elliot
- Mercedes Colon
5) Who's powers include the ability to freeze
objects, and blow up objects at will (molecular combustion)?
6) Phoebe is played by Alyssa Milano.
originally cast as Phoebe?
- Alice Tatum
- Betty Ruble
- Lori Rom
- Lorie Stewart
7) Who plays Paige Matthews?
- Kaley Cuoco
- Jennifer Rhodes
- Amanda Sickler
- Rose McGowan
8) Leo Wyatt is the sisters' Whitelighter in the
beginning, and soon becomes romantically involved with Piper but due to
the fact that he is a Whitelighter and Piper a witch they're
relationship is rocky.
Who played Wyatt?
- Morgan Johnson
- Mel Rafferty
- Brian Krause
- Kelly Bryan
9) Who is the sisters' childhood friend and Prue's
love interest for years.
- Chris Reynolds
- Andy Trudeau
- Jimmy Freemen
- Jeff Smith
10) Reeling from the death of her sisters, Piper
along with Leo, using the help of Coop's ring, must travel back in time
to change the events that lead to the deaths of Phoebe and Paige.
Meanwhile, Billie tries to do the same, and finally realizes the truth
in what her sister has become. Chris and Wyatt come back from the future
to save Wyatt's power.
What is the title of this episode?
- "Oh My Goddess"
- "It's a Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad World"
- "Something Wicca This Way Goes"
- "Forever Charmed"