The Pittsburgh Steelers: 1950 Season
What do you know about the
Pittsburgh Steelers: 1950 Season?
touchdown with this
Alan's FUN NFL Sports Quiz.
Your Answers" at the bottom of the page.
In the 1950 NFL Draft, the Pittsburgh Steelers picked Back, Lynn
Chandnois Back number 8.
Where did he play his college
- Michigan State
- Salem College
2) Who was the 1950 Pittsburgh Steelers head coach?
- John Adams
- John Michelosen
- John Thomas
3) On Week 1 (Sunday September 17, 1950): the
Steelers played the New York Giants at Forbes Field in Pittsburgh,
Who scored the Steelers only touchdown?
- Jason Chipman
- Bill Morgan
- Jerry Shipkey
4) On Week 2 (Sunday September 24, 1950): the
Steelers played their first away game for the 1950 season.
Who did they play?
- Chicago Cardinals
- Detroit Lions
- Texas Rangers
5) Week 3 (Sunday October 1, 1950): the
Steelers won their first game of the season.
they beat 26 - 7?
- Boston Braves
- Washington Redskins
- New York Titans
6) Week 5 (Sunday October 15, 1950): against
the New York Giants, the Steelers won 17 to 6.
scored the game’s first touchdown?
- Ross Baker
- Elrod Hershey
- Elbie Nickel
7) Week 7 (Sunday October 29, 1950): the
Cleveland Browns at Cleveland Municipal Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio
scored the most points in the 1950 season.
points did the Steelers give up in the game?
8) Week 8 (Sunday November 5, 1950): against
the Philadelphia Eagles at Shibe Park in Philadelphia,
Pennsylvania, Joe Geri kicked 3 Field Goals to win the game 9 to
9) Week 9 (Sunday November 12, 1950): the
Steelers played the Baltimore Colts at Forbes Field in Pittsburgh,
What was the attendance?
10) Week 13 (Sunday December 10, 1950):
against the Chicago Cardinals at Forbes Field in Pittsburgh,
Pennsylvania, the Steelers won 28 to 7.
Who did not
score a touchdown for the Steelers?
- Jerry Nuzum
- Fran Rogel
- Art Shaw