What do you know about "Empire?
Take this quick
FUN TV Westerns Trivia.
Your Answers" at the end of the quiz.
Empire was an hour-long Western television series set
on a 1960s half-million acre ranch in New Mexico. Kathleen Hite
created the series. She wrote 41 episodes for what
TV Western series?
2) The show first aired on September 25, 1962.
What TV network aired the series?
3) The program was filmed at the Eaves Movie
Ranch near Santa Fe and near Storrie Lake in Las Vegas, New
4) Who played the main character Jim
- Ernie Banks
- Richard Egan
- James Joyce
- Rex Reed
5) Redigo was the ranch foreman, who
played the ranch matriarch, Lucia Garrett?
- Jean Ireland
- Mable Morris
- Anne Seymour
- Irene Hunter
6) Who played Lucia�s daughter Connie?
- Peggy Castle
- Terry Moore
- Alice Tatum
- Debbie White
7) Who played the son Tal Garret?
- Yancy Derringer
- Clint Eastwood
- Ryan O�Neal
- Kevin Spacey
8) Who entered at mid-season in an
all-male cast to portray the tough ranch hand Paul Moreno?
- Richard Boone
- Charles Bronson
- DeForest Kelly
- Sheb Wooley
9) From September 24 to December 31, 1963, it
was renamed Redigo after Egan's title character, Jim Redigo, the
general manager of the fictitious Garrett ranch in Empire, and
reduced to a half-hour.
10) September 25, 1962: What was
the title of the first episode?
- Adventures in Paradise
- Dead Load
- The Day the Empire Stood Still
- The High Life