November 3, 1921
Died: August 30, 2003, Los Angeles, California
Charles Bronson (Charles Dennis Buchinsky) was an American
actor known for "tough guy" roles. He was most often cast as a police cop or a western
What do you know about Charles Bronson? Try this quick quiz.
Bronson was born in the Ehrenfeld, Pennsylvania coal-mining neighborhood
of Scooptown in the Johnstown MSA (Pittsburgh Tri-State) area.
2. He was a veteran of World War II. What service was he a
3. In the beginning of his acting career, what future
famous actor was a roommate?
- Gregory Peck
- Steve McQueen
- Jack Klugman
4. One of his first Westerns was Riding Shotgun (1954)
using the name Charles Buchinsky. He played Pinto. Who was the
- Roy Rogers
- John Wayne
- Randolph Scott
5. Vera Cruz is a 1954 film starring Gary Cooper,
Burt Lancaster, Denise Darcel, and Cesar Romero. What was his
6. In 1960, he played Bernardo O'Reilly. What was the
Run of the Arrow
The Magnificent Seven
7.. In 1963, Bronson co-starred with Richard Egan in a NBC
Western series , set on a New Mexico ranch. What was the
- Wagon Wheels
8. In the 1963-1964 season he portrayed
Linc, the stubborn
wagon master in the ABC series The Travels of Jaimie
McPheeters, where he starred together with Dan O'Herlihy.
Who played Jaimie McPheeters?
- Harrison Ford
- Kurt Russell
- Johnny Crawford
9. Breakheart Pass is a 1975 western adventure film
that stars Charles Bronson. Where was the film made?
10. The White Buffalo is a 1977 western film
starring Charles Bronson, Kim Novak, Jack Warden, Slim Pickens
and Will Sampson. Who did Bronson play in the film?
- Wyatt Earp
- Wild Bill Hickok
- Billy the Kid
is Charles Bronson buried?