The Outlaw Josey Wales (film)
What do you know about The Outlaw
Josey Wales? Try this
Western Film FUN Trivia. "Check Your Answers" at the bottom of the page.
1. The movie is based on the novel by
Forrest Carter. What is the title?
- Gone to Texas
- Trail of Tears
- Josey Wales, Confederate Raider
2. In reality, who is novelist Forrest
- Asa Carter
- Dan George
- Clint Eastwood
3. The events are based on the September
23, 1861 sacking of Osceola, Missouri, following a skirmish early in the
4. The movie opens with Josey plowing his
fields. Who are the riders who destroy his home and family?
5. With his family dead, what Confederate
force does he join?
- "Bloody Bill" Anderson
- Bill Wilson
- William Quantrill
6. What role is Chief Dan George?
- Ten Bears
- Running Wolf
- Lone Watie
7. What are Josey's two main pistols?
- Colt Walker 1847 Dragoon
- Colt .45
- Smith & Wesson 1862 .44
8. When is the hymn "In the Sweet By and
9. Where is NOT a film
- Kanab Movie Ranch, Utah
- Old Tucson Studio, Arizona
- Old Houston Studio, Texas
10 . What actor plays a role (uncredited)
of a Comanchero that captures Laura Lee and Grandma Sarah's wagon?
- John Chandler
- Robert Daley
- Richard Farnsworth