Choose an answer from the
three choices and true or false offered after each question and then click "Check Your
Answers" at the end of the quiz to see the answers.
How many Academy Awards did the movie win?
- 2 awards
- 3 award
- 4 awards
2. Clint Eastwood won the Academy Award for
3. Who said, �It's a hell of a thing,
killin' a man. Take away all he's got, and all he's ever gonna have.�?
- Will Munny (Clint Eastwood)
- Little Bill Daggett (Gene Hackman)
- The Schofield Kid (Jaimz Woolvett)
4. Where was the filming location?
- Alberta, Canada
- Old Tucson, Arizona
- Durango, Colorado
5. Who won Best Support Oscar for Unforgiven?
- Richard Harris
- Morgan Freeman
- Gene Hackman
6. David Webb Peoples wrote Unforgiven,
what other movie did he write with Ridley Scott?
- Blade Runner
- Hang Man
- Surfer Dude
7. After disarming English Bob, what does
Little Bill do to him, to serve as an example to all those who are trying
to collect the prostitutes� bounty.
- ruthlessly beats him
- hangs him from a tree as you enter town
- has his body in a casket in front of the
8. After finding that Logan (Morgan
Freeman) was killed. What does Will start to do?
- Has sex with the prostitute that brings
the money and information to Will.
- Begins to drink whiskey.
- Checks his guns and rides into town.
9. Contrary to the dime novel glory of
English Bob's published exploits, the movie finds the classic western
heroes as incompetent and inept.
10. The final screen credit reads,
"Dedicated to Sergio and Don", referring to Clint Eastwood's
mentors, Sergio Leone and Don Siegel.