Choose an answer from the three choices offered after each question and then "Check Your Answers"
at the end of the quiz.
1. Victory Motorcycles manufactures motorcycles with large V-twin
engines in touring, sport-touring, and cruiser configurations. The first
Victory, the V92C, debuted in 1997. It is a subsidiary of what company?
- General Motors
- Polaris Industries
2. The first Victory, the V92C, debuted in 1997. Production started
in 1998. The debut was held at the Mall of America? Where did Al Unser
show the bike?
- Planet Hollywood
- 5 and Diner
- Cheeseburgers in Paradise
3. Where is the V92C�s engine built?
- Spirit Lake, Iowa
- Tokyo, Japan
- London, England
4. What was the V92SC version offered in 2000 and 2001?
- Hang Ten Cruiser
- Riding Cruiser
- Sports Cruiser
5. What was the V92SC version offered in 2002 and 2006?
- Eagle Cruiser
- Touring Cruiser
- Downtown Cruiser
6. In 2003 Victory introduced the Vegas, a more visually attractive
motorcycle than its predecessors. Who did the Vegas' styling guidelines
- Arlen and Cory Ness
- Steve Goddard
- Al and Jean Morrison
7. Following on the success of the Vegas, what model was released in
8. The Hammer, introduced in 2005, was based on the Vegas platform
but was engineered to accept one of the largest tires available at the
time, a Dunlop 250mm tire on an 18 inch rim.
9. Debuting in 2006, the Jackpot is, in Victory's own words, an
"extreme custom." It is designed to be Victory's top of the
line custom. What is NOT a feature?
- 100ci Freedom V-Twin engine
- 6-speed transmission
- 150 mm rear tire
10. Introduced in February 2007 as additions to the 2008 line up. It
comes in two versions, the Street, which includes a full fairing and
hard saddle bags; and the Tour, which also has a hard trunk. It offers a
low seat height and a wide range of luxury electronics. What is the