Buell Motorcycle Company
Choose an answer from the three choices offered after each question and then "Check Your Answers"
at the end of the quiz.
The Buell Motorcycle Company is an American motorcycle manufacturer
based in East Troy, Wisconsin and founded by ex-Harley-Davidson engineer
Erik Buell. The company first partnered with Harley-Davidson in 1993,
and since 2003, what company is a a wholly-owned subsidiary of?
- General Motors
2. The Blast is Buell's only model to use a single-cylinder engine.
What are single-cylinder motorcycles commonly known as?
3. Erik F. Buell was born April 2, 1950. Where was he born?
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Chicago, IL
- Detroit, MI
4. To date, what is Buell's best selling model?
5. The Buell 1125R is a sportbike manufactured by Buell Motorcycle
Company in the United States. It was introduced in July of 2007 for the
2008 model year. What is the MSRP of Buell 1125R as of year 2008.
6. The 2005 Firebolt XB12R 'street' and 'race' versions as well as
the Lightning CityX are featured in the PS2 video game. What is the game
from Gran Turismo 4?
- Tourist Trophy
- Firebolt Trophy
- ManRam�s Trophy
7. The Buell RR 1200 appears in what Xbox 360 video game?
- Palin Trail Racing 10
- Project Gotham Racing 4
- Off the Beaten Path Racing 4
8. What is the bike Buell advertises as "the world's first
- Star Fighter
9. What series does Buell market as streetfighters?
- Rapid Fire
10. Buell motorcycles are engineered with an emphasis on what they
call the "Trilogy of Tech." They include mass centralization.
What is NOT a "Trilogy of Tech?"
- low unsprung weight
- frame rigidity.
- fast street speed