Choose an answer from the three choices offered after each question and then "Check Your Answers"
at the end of the quiz.
1. The first models Suzuki produced were motorized bicycles. What was
2. During the 1950s, 1960s and the better part of the 1970s, the
company manufactured motorcycles with two-stroke engines only, the
biggest two-stroke model being the water-cooled triple-cylinder GT750.
3. Suzuki became the first Japanese manufacturer to win a motocross
world championship when Joel Robert their bike won the 1970 250cc title.
Who was the rider?
- Joel Robert
- Mike Evans
- Hans Bigman
4. In the 1970s, Suzuki established themselves in the motorcycle
racing world with Barry Sheene and Roger De Coster winning world
championships in the premier 500 cc division in road racing and
5. What year did Suzuki introduced its first motorcycle with a
four-stroke engine, the GS400 and GS750?
6. Suzuki continues to compete in MotoGP. What was the last year they
won a title?
7. What series of bikes ran from 1963 through 1977 in various engine
displacements from 125cc through 500cc. All engines were of the piston
ported, air cooled, two stroke, two cylinder type.
- A Series
- S Series
- T Series
8. In 1994, what was the yellow was used in the MacGyver episode, �Trail
- Suzuki TS125
- Suzuki TR90
- Suzuki MP1
9. The RM series is a model range of two-stroke motorcycles
manufactured by Suzuki. What does RM stand for?
- Racing Model
- Running Maneuver
- Rave Manor
10. The Sixteen series of scooters are produced with 125cc up to