Choose an answer from the three choices offered after each question and then "Check Your Answers"
at the end of the quiz.
What year did Kawasaki's Aircraft Company began the development of a
2. The engine was an air-cooled, 148cc, OHV, 4-stroke single cylinder
with a maximum power of 4 PS (3.9 hp/2.9 kW) at 4,000 rpm.
3. In 1954 the first complete Kawasaki Motorcycle was produced under
a subsidiary of Kawasaki Aircraft. What was the name?
4. In 1960, Kawasaki completed construction of a factory dedicated
exclusively to motorcycle production. What motorcycle company did they
- Empire Motorcycles
- Meguro Motorcycles
- Nippon Motorcycles
5. Kawasaki's first title in 1969 when they won the 125cc World
Championship. Who was the rider?
- Dave Roberts
- Dave Simmonds
- Dave Curtis
6. What year was the Z1 Kawasaki motorcycle introduced?
7. What models were equipped with windshields, saddleboxes, pursuit
lights, and folding floorboards rather than footpegs?
- Police Motorcycles
- Military Motorcycles
- Racing Motorcycles
8. Built this model between 1999 and 2005, what was this
fuel-injected shaft driven motorcycle cruiser created in the classic
style lines of the 1940s 'Chief'?
- ABE 1500 Cruiser
- Vulcan 1500 Drifter
- Ranger 1500
9. Who was the AMA Superbike Champion in 1981 and 1982?
- Eddie Lawson
- Reg Pridmore
- Anton Mang
10. What is the Kawasaki's race bike built for the MotoGP world
championship. In 2008, it is ridden by John Hopkins and Anthony West
- Samurai XZ-RR
- Ninja ZX-RR
- MoJo AE-RR