What do you know about the
Take this quick A.E. Motors Ultimate Cars Challenge..
"Check Your Answers"
at the end of the quiz.
1) Yoshisuke Aikawa separated the expanded automobile parts division of
Tobata Casting and incorporated it as a new subsidiary, which he named
Nissan Motor Co.
What was the year?
2). When formed, Nissan Motors effectively became owned by Nippon
What was the other corporation?
3) Japanese companies partnered with an established European company
to gain access to automobile and engine designs.
Who did Nissan partner
- Range Rover
4. From 1993-2002, who did Nissan partnered with to market a
5) In 1966, Nissan merged with a Japanese car maker, bringing into
its range more upmarket cars, including the Skyline and Gloria.
6) Nissan established assembly operations in the United States in the
early 1980s, with a plant in the US.
Where was the plant?
- New Stanton, Pennsylvania
- Flint, Michigan
- Smyrna, Tennessee
7) In 1999, with Nissan facing severe financial difficulties, Nissan
entered an alliance with a French company.
Who was this French company?
8) Currently, who is the
Chairman & CEO of Nissan?
- Yoshifume Tsuji
- Carlos Ghosn
- Yoshikazu Hanawa
9) Nissan has chosen to develop 100 percent electric cars rather than biofuel or ethanol running cars based upon cost analysis.
10) Until 1982, Nissan automobiles in most export markets were sold
under what brand?